3D Scanning is a non-contact, non-destructive technology that digitally captures the shape of physical objects using a line of laser light. In other words, 3D scanning is a way to capture a physical object's exact size and shape into the computer world as a digital 3-dimensional representation.
Benefits of 3D Scanning
- Extremely fast 3D geometry captureindoors or at the field completely with 16mio colors capture in any size and complexity
- No need for further checks and visits especially at outdoor objects.
- Incomparable density and detail, especially suitable for complex and irregular objects.
- A non-contact, non-destructive method.
- Produces a wide range of highly reliable products at low cost, increasing productivity.